———————- 1. General rules———————-
– 1.1. Joining our server cluster – you automatically agree with our rules set and confirm that you have read them.
– 1.2. To help players with the in-game moments we have a “Ticket” system 『⏳』ticket-x10 . Please note that the ticket must be filled in accordance with the form on the ticket creation channel, and no more than one ticket per tribe (related to the same issue) should be created in a same time. Otherwise your tickets might be ignored by server Admins.
– 1.3. All tickets/reports regarding of someone using cheats, aimbots, headshots, bugs etc. will be reviewed ONLY with the solid evidence provided. Tickets created without strong evidence will not be reviewed. The project administration have very negative attitude towards players using cheats. Respect yourself and other players!
– 1.4. Demonstrative/public disrespect to the project administration, negative criticism or discussion of the administration’s actions in a negative way is prohibited. It is forbidden to spread false rumours about the project, as well as its administration, as well as calls to leave the server.
– 1.5. It is forbidden to pretend to be an administrator, as well as to use nicknames of the administration (the list of the project administration can be found in Discord).
– 1.6. It is forbidden to use non-game currency in the trades between players.
– 1.7. It is forbidden to deliberately or indirectly undermine the players online on the project.
– 1.8. The administration reserves the right to block/mute very aggressive/toxic/hostile to the project players. Without the reason explanation.
– 1.9. Players who do not agree with the rules of the server and who aggressively challenge with the administration the rules applicable to their situation – may face additional punishment at the discretion of the administration.The methods and duration of punishments for players who violate the rules may vary at the discretion of the project administration.
———————- 2. Exploiting vulnerabilities and defects in game code.———————-
– 2.1. It is forbidden to use programs, scripts and third-party software that give any advantages in relation to other players.
———————- 3. Compensation and reimbursement issues.———————-
– 3.1. When creating a server, the administration uses the game code provided by the developers to launch the servers. All installed plugins and mods are tested as much as possible for the impact on server stability. Based on this:
– 3.2. The administration does NOT return – lost loot/dino in the download or game, as a result of “server lags”, “bugs”, “kicked out of the game, woke up naked”, “fell into textures” and other reasons not related to the direct actions of the administration.
– 3.3. Only valuables and creatures purchased in the game store are restored, if evidence provided that their loss is due to a server failure.
– 3.4. The administration decides on the possibility of restoring game values to players that were lost due to direct actions of the administration. (Changing plugins, removing or adding mods without warning players).
———————- 4. In-game Building.———————-
– 4.1. It is forbidden to build and/or install turrets in the following places.
– Character spawn points (player spawn points);
– Points of interest such as: Rare dinosaur spawn (Desmodus/Magmasaurus/Wyvern/Amargasaurus). Spawning rare resources (honey caves/charging stations)
– x4 notes;
– All obelisks and terminals located on the map;
– Fjordur – Mini boss spawn points
– Ragnarok – Lava golem cave
– Crystal Isles – Honey cave, underwater drop cave.
– Genesis 2 – Mission terminals, main bridges that leading to the space biome
– Genesis – Entrance to the magmasaur lair, forbidden to place turrets in the missions area
– Aberration – Exits to the surface, passages between biomes.
– 4.2. It is not recommended to build up the map with single buildings, including those designed to block beams and loot drops. These buildings may be removed without warning.
– 4.3. It is forbidden to build up in places where you can get in with a chair, sleeping bag, bed, etc. A legal place for base building is a place where a character can enter on his own without the help of any devices and/or dinosaurs (For example, using a sleeping bag/chair/ovis/zipline/teleporter/saddles with platforms, and etc.)
– 4.4. It is forbidden to build up in the mesh(behind the textures), bases found in the mesh can be removed without warning, and the tribe can be punished with a ban.
– 4.5. During active PVE status, the one who built up the entrance to the cave at its base – is considered its owner.
– 4.6. During the raid, the attacking side is prohibited from using the ORP defence to buff the FOB.
———————- 5. In-game moments———————-
– 5.1. Tribe must consist of the same tribe members on all maps.
– 5.2. It is forbidden to block certain unique dinos spawns such as Gacha/Desmodus/Magmasaurus/Wyverns, after taming of a dinosaur, if you not taking it with you – you must kill it to prevent it from blocking spawn points.
– 5.3. It is forbidden to block the respawn of bosses, in particular the lava golem – it is forbidden to leave your dinos in the passages to the boss/in the place where the boss spawns/in the place for passing the boss (balcony) in order to prevent other players from passing this content.It is allowed to place dots in Wyvern lairs, the turrets should be switched only on wild creatures for safe farming of resources/milk/eggs/tributes.
– 5.4. Insiding is prohibited in any form. By leaving a tribe/kicking a person from a tribe, that person loses the right to take prints/resources/dinosaurs from the tribe they belonged to.
– By accepting tribe member/joining a tribe – you making the choice of the players with whom you will play together and trust them or not is your responsibility.
– 5.5 It is forbidden to get points in the leaderboard among tribes in a dishonest way/”cheat points”. A tribe that receives points through an agreement with other tribes or other methods will be deprived of all points scored for the season and risk getting banned.
– 5.6. It is forbidden to intentionally or repeatedly use bugs/game defects/dupes/vulnerabilities of the game/mods or plugins, giving any advantage.
-Examples of violations of this rule:
– Using bugs related to moving spam
– Abuse of unintentional building mechanics, (eg: flying structures, structures within each other, etc.)
– Using a dedicated storage bug to create a level 1 Dino
– Using a dupe in any form, as well as storing duped items/dinos
– Using any vulnerabilities/defects of the mod/plugins/game during raids and in the open world.
– For violation of this paragraph of the rules, the punishment applies to all members of the tribe, regardless of involvement.
– 5.7. All agreements and transactions between players regarding the exchange of game values or services are carried out solely at the risk of the players. The administration does not guarantee the successful implementation of the agreements concluded between the players.
———————- 6. Raids.———————-
– 6.1. A third party is not allowed to participate/help/grief/interfere in any way during a raid between two other tribes.
– 6.2. It is forbidden to take on the raid/defence of people who are not in your tribe during the raid/protection.
– 6.3. It is forbidden to raid more than one tribe at the same time.
– Starting a raid considered if you : within an hour destroying 20 or more structures (Crops and beds are not taken into account) or the deliberate turrets soaking on tank dinos, included in the defense of the enemy base. Soaking single turrets placed during active pvp does not count as the start of a raid.
– The end of the raid considered in case of:
– complete destruction of the enemy base.
– If within two hours after the destruction of the fob, the attacking side has not restored it or installed a new one.
– If the structure decay timer on the fob shows that the players of the attacking side did not appear at the fob for more than 2 hours, and also no activity was observed from the logs.
– There are no raid duration limits. After the raid, tribes clearing down spam themselves.
– 6.4. After the end of the raid, the attacking tribe gets a cooldown:
– 24 hours – if the raid ended with the complete demolition of the attacked base (demolition of the industrial zone, armoury, etc.)
– 18 hours – if the base of the defending side could not be demolished
– The cooldown countdown starts after the end of the raid. When raiding fobs not related to the base (in open world), raid CD is not applied.
-6.5. With an active Cooldown for the raid:
– It is forbidden to raid and install buildings near other players bases.
– It is forbidden to return to the fob where the raid was considered as “finished/failed” and defend it again.
– It is allowed to set up temporary FOBs for PvP in the open world. (Outside players base/base defences radius)
– It is allowed to destroy other people’s farm points in the open world that are not related to the defence of the enemy base.
– A retaliatory raid is allowed if, during your CD, another tribe attacked you and the enemy retreated. !!ATTENTION!! in this case, be sure to open a ticket and provide screenshots and logs in advance proving that the enemy tribe attempted a raid and your tribe is going to retaliate.
– 6.6. When two tribes merge, the united tribe receives a CD from another tribe that had more time before the end of the CD for the raid.
– 6.7. You can keep a player prisoner for 60 minutes or until the end of the raid. After the imprisonment time expires, the prisoner must be released.
– 6.8. There are no restrictions on the choice of opponents, but the project administration advises, if possible, to refrain from unreasonable attacks of underdeveloped players and tribes, since the systematic manifestation of aggression towards less developed opponents can be regarded as a deliberate undermining of the online server.
———————- 7. Temporary PVE status.———————-
– Starting protection (PvE) is issued automatically when you first log in and create a tribe on the server, for 72 hours. The first 2 hours from the start of the server are spent without PVE status, all players will have PvP status, during which players can fight for the desired spot for the base. After these two hours, PVE status will be activated for all players for 72 hours.
– 7.1. As long as you have PvE status, it is forbidden to occupy more than 1 (one) place for the base. Spots built to collect resources do not count.
– 7.2. A tribe that has lost its main base can refresh its PvE status by contacting the project administration and providing screenshots of tribe logs/base/tribe members via 『:hourglass_flowing_sand:』ticket-x10
– 7.3. It is forbidden to interfere with the development of tribes/players with PvE status – interfere with the construction of bases, blocking the territory around the base with their structures, killing dinosaurs on the base, installing turrets around bases with PvE status. Open world PvP – doesn’t count as interfering with a tribe development.
– 7.4. If a tribe with PVE status uses its status to hinder the gameplay of other players (installing indestructible structures and turrets where they block the spot for the base or points of interest/dino spawns/missions), then this tribe may be punished depending on the severity of the violation.
– 7.5. 10 days after the start of the server, tribe that has lost its base can request a recovery Kit after they been raided. Keep in mind that the Kit is issued once per player, per season.